Bible Study Bullets is a segment on Gospel Metropolitan where you are welcome to share, in sharp bullet points, what you learnt at Bible Study.
Topic: Allow God
- We have to learn to allow God because he won’t impose his will on us
- God has promised us loads of things, but we need to search for him wholeheartedly first
- What goes on in our minds is louder in heaven than the words we speak out
- God is more interested in your heart, attitude and motives than what you speak or profess
- Doubt is a barrier that prevents us from allowing God – when you can’t appreciate that He can do it
- You can allow God by having an active prayer life
- You can also allow God by living in the consciousness of his presence
- When you allow God, his power would be at work in you and you can make decrees
- Finally, when you allow God, He will continually be your defence
- Will you allow God today?
Bible Readings: Jer 2913, Jer 51:15, 1Cor 6:14, Eph 2:6
If you have any BULLETS to share, simply send us a mail: email@example.com and we will publish your BULLETS .
See you next Wednesday, with another edition of Bible Study BULLETS
This is Gospel Metropolitan!